Abstract Developments is searching for Apprentice Carpenters to join their expanding team of entrepreneurial-minded professionals. If you are an Apprentice Carpenter with a desire to work with a great team that values a positive work culture and a precision-oriented environment - this may be the job for you!
Here is what Abstract can offer you:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Continued professional development
- Career growth opportunities
- Reimbursement Package for Returning Apprentices
- Investment opportunities
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- A competitive benefits package
In addition, Abstract offers very competitive wages, based on experience and skills.
Do you have:
- At least one full year of apprentice carpentry experience;
- Demonstrated experience in residential framing, finishing and general carpentry, and concrete formwork
We’d love to hear from you!
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to view the full Job Description, and to submit a resume, and salary expectations to Sean Dillabaugh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”