Abstract Developments is searching for a talented Development Coordinator to join our growing, award-winning company.
With passion for real estate development and a keen eye for detail, the Development Coordinator works to support the Development Team, actively participating in all areas of the real estate development process including acquisitions, site feasibility, pro forma analysis, conceptual site planning, project design, and municipal permitting and approvals. In addition to project specific tasks, the Development Coordinator may also be required to assist with departmental duties to ensure an organized and efficient work environment is maintained.
- Conduct site due diligence and assist with development feasibility studies (site valuation, pro forma analysis, review of zoning bylaw and municipal planning documents, etc.);
- Ensure all applications (Rezoning, Development Permits, Minor DP Amendments, etc.) are accurately completed and all documentation for submission is prepared/ready for submission;
- Maintain appropriate records and files for each project;
- Coordinate neighbourhood engagement meetings;
- Conduct market analyses and keep the development team informed of market conditions by maintaining and summarizing key market statistics and indicators;
- Maintain a summary of competition within the local market;
- Help coordinate Disclosure Statement requirements and subsequent amendments as necessary;
- Draft, submit, and review RFPs for consultants.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to view the Job Description for this role, and to submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to Adam Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org. This opportunity is open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”