Homeowner Care Field Technician
Abstract Developments is searching for a talented Homeowner Care Field Technician to join our growing, Homeowner Care Team.
As a member of this talented team, you will help ensure that all owners of Abstract homes enjoy an exceptional homeowner experience. If you are a seasoned finish Carpenter with a desire to work in a high-end, precision-oriented environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Post-Occupancy Service & Warranty Care:
- Fix and eliminate warranted deficiency items as noted on Homeowner service requests
- Review service warranty lists with homeowners to explain which items will be rectified immediately and why
- Obtain homeowners signature on completed items
- Respond and resolve Homeowner emergency calls as required
- Prepare materials required to complete service work prior to visiting homeowners
- Supervise and instruct Carpenter Apprentices and Labourers as required
- Work with sub-trades in completing all projects
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients
- Complete required administrative duties as required
Company Policies & Procedures:
- Be compliant with all company policies & procedures, and Employee Handbook standards
- Wear approved Abstract shirts and safety apparel
- All Abstract sites are smoke, drug and alcohol free
The Home Owner Care Field Technician works a flexible schedule of full-time work and is required to be available on short notice in the best interest of the construction clients outside of normal business hours on occasion. There are requirements to travel when appropriate, as well as working both evenings and weekends when appropriate and beneficial to their job responsibilities.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca as it contains lots more information about the position. Then, submit a resume, and salary expectations to TallSky Consulting.
Opportunity open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”