Abstract Developments is searching for Journeyman Carpenters to join their expanding team of entrepreneurial-minded professionals. If you are a Journeyman Carpenter with a desire to work with a great team that values a positive work culture and a precision-oriented environment - this may be the job for you!
Here is what Abstract can offer you:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- A competitive benefits package
- Investment opportunities
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Continued professional development
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
In addition, Abstract offers very competitive wages, based on experience and skills.
Do you have:
- At least three years carpentry experience; 3rd or 4th year apprentice may be considered
- Demonstrated experience in residential framing, finishing and general carpentry and concrete formwork
- Ability to read blueprints and work off layouts and setting elevations
A little about Abstract:
Abstract Developments is Victoria’s multi-award-winning builder of custom homes and a recognized leader in boutique residential and mixed-use developments. Abstract has earned an unparalleled reputation for quality and customer service that is largely due to the passion of the people on their team. Employees thrive in their collaborative, innovative environment.
We’d love to hear from you!
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to view the full Job Description, and to submit a resume, and salary expectations to Sean Dillabaugh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”