Project Sales Manager
Abstract Developments is searching for a talented Project Sales Manager & Sales to join our growing, award-winning company.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales, and working closely with your project team, this position provides best-in-class sales, service and client care to customers through Abstract’s market leading Presentation Centers and display suites. An exceptional communicator both in person and in writing, the Project Sales Manager is a highly driven individual who is motivated to meet and exceed sales goals through active prospecting, follow up, and closing, in addition to providing exceptional service throughout the entire home ownership journey.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Lead your team to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and customer satisfaction targets for your project(s)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive organizational and customer relationships while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction throughout the entire homeownership journey
- Collaborate with various internal teams to create effective marketing and sales strategies while coordinating with other team members to successfully implement them at your project
- Maintain high standards of professionalism in your Presentation Center and display suites at all times with regards to the presentation of marketing materials and signage, overall cleanliness and organization, and your team’s interactions with customers
- Complete all required paperwork and reports accurately and on time, ensure the CRM database and customer files are kept up to date
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss market conditions, strategy, traffic, current customers and future prospects
- Organize and participate in sales events, presentations, and seminars to support the promotion of Abstract’s communities; holding open houses, virtual live events, and providing floor plan demonstrations as required
- Collaborate with homeowner care and construction teams as needed to ensure a seamless home delivery for clients
- Monitor industry competition, follow current developments and provide feedback as necessary
Participate in sales training initiatives, as required, to continue to improve and grow in your career
- Uphold the values of Abstract: “Quality, Passion, and Integrity” in all aspects of daily work
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in new home sales
- Highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, and driven to achieve targets with a proven track record of success
- Exceptional prospecting, sales, communication, and closing skills
- Strong belief in a high standard for customer care and service
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Previous experience leading, managing and mentoring a project sales team
- Availability to work flexible hours in numerous locations including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- High school diploma required; related post-secondary education an asset
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to click "APPLY NOW."
Abstract Developments is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”