Abstract Developments is seeking a talented Sales Associate to join our growing team in beautiful, downtown Victoria.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working closely with the Sales & Marketing team, this position provides best-in-class sales service and client care to existing and potential clients through Abstract’s beautiful Sales Galleries and Presentation Centers. An exceptional communicator both in person and in writing, the Sales Associate works promptly to follow-up with leads and to inform clients about the desirable purchase opportunities in Abstract’s high quality, sought-after communities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent best-in-class service
- Collaborate with the marketing and development departments to prepare common strategies while coordinating sales efforts with sales team members
- Maintaining high standards of the Presentation Centers and display suites at all times, helping with the general maintenance and cleaning of the sales locations, including sales galleries and show homes.
- Organize and participate in sales events, presentations, and seminars to support the promotion of Abstract’s communities; holding open houses, virtual live events, and providing floor plan demonstrations as required.
- Collaborate with homeowner care and construction team(s) as needed to ensure seamless home delivery for clients
- Reach out to customer leads through “cold calling”
- Monitor industry competition and follow current developments
- Uphold the values of “Quality, Passion, and Integrity” in all aspects of daily work
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong organization with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Previous work experience as a Sales Associate, Sales Representative, or similar role; preferably in new home sales
- Availability to work flexible shifts including weekends as part of weekly schedule
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field considered an asset
If this opportunity excites you and you would love to be part of a growing Victoria company, please click "APPLY NOW" above.
Abstract Developments is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”