Abstract Developments is seeking a talented Sales Associate to join our growing team in beautiful, downtown Victoria.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and working closely with the project sales team, this position provides best-in-class sales and service to customers through Abstract’s market leading Presentation Centers. An exceptional communicator and relationship builder, the Sales Associate is a driven individual who is motivated to meet and exceed sales goals by assisting their Project Sales Manager with proactive prospecting, follow up, and closing, in addition to providing an exceptional experience throughout the entire homeownership journey.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assist the Project Sales Manager to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and customer satisfaction objectives for your projects
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive organizational and customer relationships while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction throughout the entire homeownership journey
- Collaborate with various internal teams to assist in the creation of effective marketing and sales strategies and coordinate with other team members to successfully implement them
- Maintain high standards of professionalism in the Presentation Center and display suites at all times with regards to the presentation of marketing materials and signage, overall cleanliness, and organization
- Assist your Project Sales Manager by completing all required paperwork and reports accurately and on time, and ensuring the CRM database and customer files are kept up to date
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss market conditions, strategy, traffic, current customers, and future prospects
- Organize and participate in sales events, presentations, and seminars to support the promotion of Abstract’s communities; holding open houses, virtual live events, and providing floor plan demonstrations as required
- Collaborate with homeowner care and construction teams as needed to ensure a seamless home delivery for clients
- Monitor industry competition, follow current developments and provide feedback as necessary
- Participate in sales training initiatives, as required, to continue to improve and grow in your career
- Uphold the values “Quality, Passion, and Integrity” in all aspects of daily work
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of sales experience. Direct experience selling new homes would be an asset.
- Highly motivated, strong sense of urgency and driven to achieve targets with a proven track record of success
- Exceptional prospecting, sales, communication, and closing skills
- Strong belief in a high standard for customer care and service
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Availability to work flexible hours in numerous locations including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field considered an asset
If this opportunity excites you and you would love to be part of a growing Victoria company, please click "APPLY NOW" above.
Abstract Developments offers an excellent Total Rewards package including competitive salary, extended health, dental, vision, and Rx coverage, employee wellness program, complimentary snacks, and a dog-friendly office.
Abstract Developments is an Equal Opportunity employer and values what makes you uniquely you. If you require any accommodation during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all interested candidates, only those considered for an interview may be contacted further.
“Working with Abstract I am able to have a direct and immediate impact on the community in which I work.”