Abstract Developments is searching for a talented Sales Coordinator to join our growing team in beautiful downtown Victoria.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and providing multi-faceted support to the Sales and Marketing team, the Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing a welcoming atmosphere and positive experience for every client, reflecting the Abstract brand and image. The Sales Coordinator will assist with administrative responsibilities of the Presentation Centre for all day-to-day activities, ensuring high standards of cleanliness, organization, and readiness for presentation at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for greeting and hosting all clients of the Presentation Center; registering and compiling the guest tracking system; responding to all telephone and email inquiries in a courteous and timely manner, and ensuring every client interaction reflects the quality and core values of the Abstract brand.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports as required (traffic and sales reports, monthly competition reports, options reports).
- Attending sales meetings and documenting meeting minutes to be informed and up to date with sales initiatives and activities and support the team in the achievement of sales and growth objectives.
- Maintaining high standards of the Presentation Centre and display suites at all times, helping with the general maintenance and cleaning of the sales locations, including Presentation Centers, Galleries, and show homes.
- Support homeowner care, handling correspondence, coordinating requirements with suppliers for pricing sheets and brochure packages, and monitoring office, business card, and stationary supplies.
- Participate in and support organizing events, presentations, and seminars to assist in promoting Abstract communities; and providing floor plan demonstrations as required.
- Coordinating and distributing contract paperwork, including offers, ensuring the appropriate parties receive the required documents while highlighting outstanding items and the status of each contract to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain company social media presence in line with branding guidelines.
- Uphold the values of “Quality, Passion, and Integrity” in all aspects of daily work
- Recent, related experience in a customer service environment; preferred experience in new home presentation centers
- Availability to work flexible shifts including weekends as part of weekly schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Experience preparing reports; strong organization with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and punctuality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field considered an asset
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to click "APPLY NOW." This opportunity is open until a suitable candidate is found.
Abstract Developments is an Equal Opportunity employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
“Our experience has far exceeded our every expectation.”