Covid-19 Policies & Protocols at Abstract Presentation Centres
Abstract Presentation Centres
Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
The health and safety of our clients, homeowners and staff is our top priority at Abstract. As such, we have implemented the following protocols and practices in response to the covid-19 pandemic for when you visit our Presentation Centres. We appreciate your attention to these policies during this time.
Please answer these three questions to confirm entry into the Presentation Centre:
- Has anyone in your group travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Currently or over the past 2 weeks has anyone in your group experienced the following: fever, persistent cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or a sore throat?
- Has anyone in your group been in contact with someone who has tested positive with Covid-19?
To ensure everyone's safety:
- Maximum three (3) guests per group and must stay together when in the Presentation Centre;
- Maximum two (2) groups in the Presentation Centre at once;
- Please stop and wait outside for your appointment time to allow for proper social distancing; a member of our Sales Team will greet you;
- We ask that you sanitize your hands prior to entering and exiting. Stations will be pointed out upon arrival;
- Masks will be made available to guests upon arrival if they choose to wear them. Our Sales Associates will always be wearing masks;
- There will be designated standing and sitting points, as well as arrows to indicate proper guest flow throughout the Presentation Centre;
- Between each appointment, key touchpoints in the Presentation Centre will be sanitized by a member of our Sales Team.
If you have any questions regarding these policies and protocols, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our Sales Team, or contact us at email@example.com or at 250.883.5579.