Now Sold Out
Live at the Height of Luxury.
Black and White is a redefinition of timeless, and the creation of a new mode of contemporary living in Victoria. In a vibrant location and central setting, it’s the new hub of Victoria’s Upper Fort neighbourhood. It’s Black and White.
Location 1033 Cook Street
There’s something about a well-designed kitchen that inspires you to prepare chef-worthy meals. The kitchen’s flat-panel woodgrain cabinetry is a natural counterpoint to rich quartz countertops from Caesarstone. Single-lever faucet in chrome faucets by Rubi Jasmine and integrated dishwasher from Blomberg make cleaning up simple and stylish.
BathroomUnwind in the spa-inspired bathroom with polished porcelain wall tile in main bath and ensuite. Pamper yourself in the Alcove shower under the rain-spout showerhead. Ensuite in-floor radiant heating, sets the tone for daily indulgence.
Living RoomLight and dark combine to create harmony and contrast in the interior spaces. The contemporary design by award-winning interiordesigner Sandy Nygaard combines wide-plank White Oak hardwood flooring with 9-foot ceilings and large triple pane windows that let in an ample array of light.
BedroomAiry, bright and spacious, each bedroom strikes a distinctive balance between contemporary and classic—the signature of an Abstract Space.
- Built with the core principles of Abstract Space by national award-winning homebuilder Abstract Developments.
- Gravity defying architecture by Cascadia Architects redefines the standard for modern communities in Victoria.
- A landmark for the enviable neighbourhood of Upper Fort.
- A stunning façade of three alternating bands of white and dark brick, accented by warm wood-framed patios or enclosed balconies.
- Overheight exterior entrance is lined with warm cedar siding, extending into a bright lobby and oversized interior hallways with feature walls.
- Conveniently situated within close walking distance to a mix of charming boutiques with a Walk Score® of 96.
- Interior design by award-winning Nygaard Interiors
Amenities Reimagined.Refinement is in the attention to detail. And at BW, that doesn’t end at architecture and design. What if you could have your own personal sommelier or a private chef on call? Or both? With premier concierge services at BW, Abstract Developments has taken a well-considered approach to amenities and lifestyle. And with services like personal assistants, BW electric bikes, BW electric car and the expansive outdoor deck for lounging we’ve created an array of extras that sets Black & White apart. It’s amenities, redefined. View Concierge Package (PDF) >
Live at the Height of Luxury with an Exclusive Penthouse CollectionThe Penthouse Collection is a rare offering of premium 2-bedroom view residences, perfectly positioned in the desirable Upper Fort Neighbourhood. Timeless features include over-height 11’ ceilings, premium European appliances and expansive open-air patios. Comprised of just four final homes, this is your last chance to own at Black and White. Penthouse Collection ranging from 1,292 – 1,485 sq. ft.