Situated on one of Oak Bay Avenue’s most prominent corners, Village Walk’s proximity to amenities and access to Greater Victoria are unrivalled.
Here, generous open-concept layouts are laden with sophisticated features and incredible attention to detail. This is the next evolution of the Oak Bay lifestyle. Every residence at Village Walk features a generous well-planned open-concept layout laden with sophisticated features, beautifully executed with unmatched attention to detail. Over-height ceilings and expansive windows combine to create a comfortably modern living area rich in light, while highlighting the striking exterior surroundings.
1967 Oak Bay Avenue
Thoughtfully designed by award-winning design firm, Nygaard Interior Design, residence interiors offer premium appliances, warm yet contemporary millwork and a luxurious complement of quartz, glass and tile surfaces. Interior elements create a bright and inviting space for entertaining, cooking or just experiencing a quiet moment of reflection.
Features at a Glance:
- Four-storey landmark building featuring progressive building technologies
- Designed and built to Built Green® Canada standards
- Building design by award-winning D’Ambrosio architecture + urbanism, renowned for their diverse portfolio of projects including The Atrium, Sayward Hill, Oak Bay Bikes and Home Hardware
- Come home to a lobby with generous seating, over-height wood ceilings, and original artwork by local Victoria Bill Porteous
- High-quality exterior finishes including brick, concrete, wood, metal cladding and glass
- Open air balconies and patios
- Triple-glazed low-E, thermally-broken aluminum clad Pella wood windows
- Secure, well-lit underground parking reserved for residents, with painted walls and floors, and feature artwork
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station pre-wired for two cars in underground parking area